OSL Risk Management brings to the United Kingdom and Europe the Certified in Quantitative Risk Management (CQRM) in a joint venture with the International Institute of Professional Education and Research (IIPER) and Real Option Valuation Inc. The CQRM certification includes 4-Day intensive Integrated Risk Analysis workshop, complete the requisite in-class work in Risk Identification, Modelling and Simulation, Integrated Risk Management Process, Analytical Tools, Optimization, Forecasting, Real Options Analysis, and obtain the fully-accredited Certified in Quantitative Risk Management (CQRM) designation offered by the International Institute of Professional Education and Research (IIPER).
IIPER’s CQRM certification is accredited by the National Certification Commission and IIPER is a member of the prestigious AACSB (Association for the Advancement of Collegiate Schools of Business). AACSB is one of the largest U.S. accreditation agencies recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, and has over 500 business schools around the world as its members. IIPER’s International Standards Board comprises professors from various universities including Lehigh University (Pennsylvania), University of Applied Sciences (Switzerland), Naval Postgraduate School (California), University of Missouri (Kansas City), and others. IIPER also has strategic alliances and collaborations with various research institutions globally.
- PMI Approval – Project Management Institute (PMI) and participants can also obtain 30 Professional Development Units (PDU) upon completion of the course
- Accredited by the National Certification Commission and IIPER is a member of the prestigious AACSB (Association for the Advancement of Collegiate Schools of Business)
- Quantitative risk-based thinking technique fulfilment to pursue or maximize the potential of other professional accreditations (project management, information security, financial analyst, internal auditing, financial risk management, ISO31000, and so forth).
The key advantages of attending one of our seminars are as follows:
- Obtain the Certified Quantitative Risk Management (CQRM)
- Learn from real experts in the field with the best credentials and hands-on expertise and experience, not from a group of unqualified trainers.
- Get it straight from the source! The main seminar instructor is the creator of the Risk Simulator and Real Options Super Lattice Solver (SLS) software, the author of 10 books on the topics of risk modelling, real options, and valuation. He is also a professor in finance and economics, a consultant to many multinationals, and is known globally for his expertise in risk analysis and real options.
- Get free books, training models and examples, videos, course slides, and many other getting started materials.