The term ‘OSL Risk Management’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is OSL House, Henry Boot Way, Priory Park East, Hull, HU4 7DF Telephone: +44 (0) 1482 626400. OSL Risk Management Limited is a company registered in England and Wales Number: 105285537. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Use of Site
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Trademark and Copyright
OSL Risk Management LTD., and certain other brands, trademarks, and service marks are marks of OSL Risk Management LTD. and its affiliates. The “Materials” on this Site (i.e., software, IT solutions, logos, trademarks white papers, logos, newsletter, manuals, case studies, and other information) are copyrighted, and any unauthorized use of any Materials on this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Links to external websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. OSL Risk Management LTD. has not reviewed all these external websites, does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. If you decide to access any of the external websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- No Warranty
The Materials provided at this site are provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. OSL Risk Management LTD. further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the Materials at this Site. OSL Risk Management LTD. may make changes to the Materials at this Site, or to the services and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The Materials at this Site may be out of date, and OSL Risk Management LTD. makes no commitment to update the Materials at this Site.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event will OSL Risk Management LTD., its suppliers, or other third parties mentioned at this Site be liable for any damages whatsoever, interruption of services or inaccurate information arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of this Site, any websites liked to this Site, or the Materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of the Materials or information from this Site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume all costs thereof.
- Applicable Law
- Effective Date and Updates
The Terms are effective as of December 16th, 2020 and are subject to change without notice by OSL Risk Management LTD. at any time. Please check for changes regularly. Your use of this Site after such changes constitutes your agreement to such changes.